Rated 19th in Top 100 Modern Golf Courses
The course is the ultimate collaboration of Tom Weiskopf and Jay Morrish. It can be played from 5,200 to 7,200 yards, with fairways woven through dramatic rock outcroppings and the largest stand of Ponderosa pines in the country. The natural elevations and native vegetation enhance the strategic challenge of the hazards, with water coming into play on six holes. Best of all, the course continually frames the breathtaking splendor of the Rim country with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and forest.
"Playability" is the hallmark of Tom Weiskopf and Jay Moorish Golf Course designs and it is the number one priority of The Rim Golf Club! According to Weiskopf-Moorish principles, a great course must be enjoyable for players of every level. Each hole must create a risk and challenge, and every hole should reward a well-planned and executed golf shot. True to their legacy, The Rim Golf Club is their final and ultimate collaboration! Tom states "The twelve finest consecutive holes Jay and I ever designed are here at The Rim Club starting with hole number 7."
There is simply no other place like this!
Awards and Accolades
- Ranked #19 in the Top 100 Modern Golf Courses – post 1960
- Golfweek Magazine- Ranked #1 Golf Community West of the Carolinas.
- Golf Digest Magazine- Rated among the top seven golf courses in Arizona.
- Golfweek Magazine- Ranked #3 America's Top 100 Residential Golf Courses.
- Golf and Travel Magazine- Included among "Top 40 Residential Real Estate Communities in the U.S."